Thursday, November 21, 2013

Mate Masie! What I hear, I keep!




Friends, here is the new album cover for the band Street Party's second collection of songs! I'm proud to have my art on this collection of very original music. These songs will stay with you, so don't be surprised to find yourself humming them. I left the album title off this image as I think it is still pending. Head over to Street Party's website. You can also check them out on Street Party Music, Lyrics, Songs, and Videos. Go see them live if you get the chance!

The Adinkra symbol on the sign means Mate Masie: what I hear I keep. It's a symbol of wisdom and learning. So here's a shout out to the TEACHERS of NORTH CAROLINA! You deserve and have earned better pay. If this state intends to be a forerunner in technology and research, then we better walk the walk. I'm volunteering in the classroom and it's already changing my life for the better. You can't be around children who are learning without catching some of that excitement. It's cool. What might you do?

Aloha!

2 comments:

  1. What a great cover for a music cd, I think you did a beautiful job!! I will certainly check out the music. You're doing a wonderful thing volunteering in the class room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Azra! I'm heading over to your blog now to see what I've been missing!

    ReplyDelete