Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tomorrow is another day...

Missed portrait class tonight...painting will have to wait until next week. A good reason to finally break out the sketchbook instead. And I had a great excuse to watch this fascinating documentary about art and Russia.
http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-art-of-russia/

There are three parts (3 hours) and I could only watch 15 minutes (or less!) at a time, so it took all day. Thanks to James Gurney at  http://gurneyjourney.blogspot.com/ for the link. He is always on the move, it seems, and he takes us with him on his blog journey.

Tomorrow, trying to quote Livingston Taylor in a favorite song, on the subject of
"building character, thank you please, no more character.
It's our turn to dance, our turn to sing...."  ....I love that line! Enough with the character building already...Aloha!

2 comments:

  1. I love this sweet drawing! You've captured that innocent look only kids have. I'm watching Art of America at the moment on skyarts,its all fascinating ...history and art and I'm a happy bunny. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. skyarts? going to google that right now! stay happy!

    ReplyDelete