Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Here's to the power of paint



Will have to post better pictures of these paintings later (and do a little finishing work, too). But was happy to have these to share so posting them as they are...As for the power of paint, many of you know that the last month has been a challenge (!) for me, with 3 ER visits, etc, etc. And not much painting. But this week I was able to paint twice. Painting doesn't make me feel any better, but while I'm painting it doesn't matter how I feel...all the focus is on the canvas. And for that, I am grateful. And thank you, DDD, for everything.

2 comments:

  1. Both paintings look great Melle,especially love the skin tones and the background.Painting is a challenge at the best of times but if you're ill its admirable that you have found the strength to keep going.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Azra, I really miss the Daily Paintworks Challenges! You've been doing lovely work. I appreciate the comments.

    ReplyDelete